During Infinite Knowledge Year 10 Maths Advanced tutoring theory classes, students develop:
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Year 10 Maths Advanced Syllabus prescribed by the NSW Board of Studies.
- A range of mathematical skills and techniques to prepare them for the demands of the Year 10 Maths Advanced course.
- Ability to apply sophisticated multi-step mathematical reasoning to solve unfamiliar and challenging problems.
- Confidence in Maths to excel in school assessments.
In addition to Maths Theory classes, students receive:
- 160+ page Maths Theory Booklet focusing on building a thorough knowledge and understanding of Maths concepts.
- 90+ page Maths Work Booklet consisting of exam-style questions to apply their understanding and skills.
- Weekly short Maths quizzes to assess knowledge and skills which help monitor and track progress.
- End of Term Maths Topic Test performed under strict exam style conditions in preparation for school assessments.
- Maths Workshops designed to address students learning needs arising from weekly homework.
The Infinite Knowledge Year 10 Maths course is recommended for all students. Successful completion of our Year 10 course will ensure students are equipped with the necessary mathematical knowledge and skills required for the Maths Extension 1 course in Year 11.