Year 11 Biology
During Infinite Knowledge Year 11 Biology tutoring theory classes, students develop:
- An outstanding ability to describe and explain Biology concepts clearly and accurately.
- The ability to visualise complex scientific theories and models through the use of multimedia in class.
- Skills to communicate in a succinct, logical and sequential manner using a variety of scientific formats including diagrams, graphs, tables and flow charts.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of all syllabus dot points and outcomes for each module prescribed by the NSW Board of Studies.
- Critical thinking skills to solve complex problems independently, preparing students for school assessments.
In addition to theory classes, students receive:
- 170+ page Biology theory booklet created by our team of Academic Experts to develop independent problem-solving skills.
- 60+ page Biology work booklet which enriches their learning through exam-style questions to prepare them for school assessments.
- Biology short quizzes to track and monitor progress on a weekly basis.
- End of module Biology Topic Tests that assess students’ knowledge, understanding and skills under exam conditions.
- Exclusive access to the Online Resources Library – a collection of past first-hand investigation reports, research assignments and exam papers.