During Infinite Knowledge Year 11 Physics tutoring classes, students develop:
- Physics concepts clearly and accurately.
- complex scientific theories and models through the use of multimedia in class.
- a variety of scientific formats including diagrams, graphs, tables and flow charts.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of all syllabus dot points and outcomes for each module prescribed by the NSW Board of Studies.
- Critical thinking skills
In addition to theory classes, students receive:
- 200-page Physics Theory Booklet created by Physics Teacher to develop independent problem-solving skills.
- 150-page Physics Work Booklet which enriches their learning through exam-style questions to prepare them for school assessments.
- Online Physics short quizzes
- Monthly Physics tests under exam conditions.
- Tutorial lessons to strengthen Physics knowledge and skills
- Online resources: study notes, questions, video, homework tracking system