Year 12 Chemistry tutoring classes, students develop:
- Chemistry concepts clearly and accurately.
- complex scientific theories and models through the use of multimedia in class.
- a variety of scientific formats including diagrams, graphs, tables and flow charts.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of all syllabus dot points and outcomes for each module prescribed by the NSW Board of Studies.
- Critical thinking skills
In addition to Chemistry tutoring theory classes, students receive:
- 200-page Chemistry theory booklet created by Chemistry Teachers to develop independent problem-solving skills.
- 150- page Chemistry work booklet which includes all trial questions and HSC style problems.
- Online Chemistry short quizzes
- Tutorial lessons to strengthen Chemistry knowledge and skills
- Monthly Chemistry tests under exam conditions.
- Online resources: study notes, questions, video, homework tracking system